Century's customers include many of the industry's most respected leaders who share our commitment to the quality and success of every project. Contact us today to join our list of satisfied customers.
- "...our team enjoyed working with you... we will definitely keep you at the forefront of our minds when it comes to anything concrete on our upcoming projects!" - Geof Baker, Alliance
- "We appreciate everyone's efforts in getting this project off to strong start and the completion of the podium is a great milestone achieved." - Brian Viau, Clancy & Theys
- "I must say that this is one of the few projects that PT slab construction went very smoothly. GREAT JOB!" - Abraham Getachew, Cates Engineering
- "Congratulations on a job well done with the last major concrete slab pour on the EXACT date that was scheduled back in April of this year. That was quite the accomplishment with all weather, plate difficulties, multitudes of embeds, and other obstacles overcome to maintain a tight schedule for an on-time finish. We are very appreciative of the hard work and diligent efforts by the whole Century Concrete team...making certain that this project would be a success. This kind of teamwork doesn't happen by accident and ensures that Century Concrete remains at the top of our list as a reliable partner for concrete construction." - Steven Adams, Whiting Turner
- "Thanks to you I met my deadline for Memorial Day, we opened the doors! If you're ever in the neighborhood just check out the lobby, it's pretty spectacular. Thanks again, couldn't have done it without you!" - Paul Becraft, Hoy Construction
- "An unexpected site visit from the USACE Norfolk District Office General went very well and was acknowledged as outstanding, according to the Contracting Officer and our QA, Chief Construction Control Representative. Direct comments as to the digging of the footers, (very neat and professional looking), and to the fact that Century's Project Engineer was on site at the time, managing the work. Thank you for the professional management of this project and your efforts to battle through the process and requirements to get the job done. Never in my 25 years of Government construction have I ever experienced a site visit from such a high ranking officer, and with such favorable comments." - Stephen Campbell, Doyon Management Services